[ckan-dev] Allow tagcloud on Czech CKAN

Ondřej Vadinský ondrej.vadinsky at vse.cz
Wed Oct 26 19:01:14 UTC 2011

Dne středa 26 října 2011 18.42:22, David Read napsal(a):
> The problem is the size of important tags. They appear in Firefox fine for
> me - I suspect this problem is down to etags caching - try clearing your
> firefox content cache and ensure you get 200 response (not 304 Content Not
> Changed).
>
> David

Yeah, it was cache.
I noticed some differences in jquery.tagcloud.js file, but downgrading it to
what was used in previous version doesn't solved anything. Just to make sure,
does the file in /etc/ckan/cz/pyenv/... take preceden over other
jquery.tagcloud.js'? I see no difference in tagcloud related snippets in
index.html template, nor there any errors regarding tagcloud when downloading
the page. Links seem to be created correctly with rel atribute.
I just don't se the problem. :-(

Regards,
Ondřej Vadinský