[ckan-dev] ckanjs and ckanapi current status

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Mon Sep 5 11:53:50 UTC 2011

Sebastian,
Apologies for the delay, I've been away last week.

On 29 August 2011 22:56, Sebastian Tramp <mail at sebastian.tramp.name> wrote:
> Hi ckan-dev list,
>
> for the LOD2 project, I try to integrate an lightweight data browser (search
> only) into OntoWiki. Is the current version of ckanjs acceptable to do this?

I've not tried it myself, but I believe ckanjs is working nicely for
browsing packages.

> I need to search for ckan packages which are tagged with format-rdf and have
> a linked file download link. I've tested
> http://ckan.net/api/search/package?tags=format-rdf&filter_by_downloadbable=1
>
> but it gives me no results (without that filter: 374)

The filter name has a typo in it. It looks like you cut and pasted
this from the docs, which has it spelt this way once. I've just fixed
this so should filter into the latest docs before long (
http://readthedocs.org/docs/ckan/en/latest/api.html#api-details-versions-1-2
)

This corrected request gives me 365 results:
http://ckan.net/api/search/package?tags=format-rdf&filter_by_downloadable=1

David