[ckan-dev] Fwd: Webstore & CKAN Roadmap thoughts

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Tue Sep 27 08:21:25 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

after our chat yesterday, Rufus, I've written down some of my thoughts
on how we could achieve a really good integration between CKAN,
Webstore and the real world. These things are slightly larger than
tickets and I think the key for us is to have some consistent strategy
rather than "get lost in dataland".

http://pudo.okfnpad.org/roadmap-webstore

This is all strongly SQL-centric. The other route is dropping what we
do and joining the Max Ogden Couch world. I'm not too keen on this,
but can be convinced.

Looking forward to your comments,

- Friedrich