[ckan-dev] [ckan-discuss] How to install extensions for a package installation?

Max Ludwig maxe.ludwig at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:31:49 UTC 2011

I just installed ckan from source on the same machine and tried to add
the admin extension but it threw errors that it can not find such a
module. So I tried another extension, disqus. This seemed to work. So
I believe the admin extension is broken. I went on with the disqus
extension and set up a disqus account and so on. When I finally ran
the server (no errors) and went on a data package page, there was no
disqus comment box. I don't know what's wrong there. I tried the
wordpress extension, too. Same result. Nothing. I can't provide any
error messages or stuff because there is none.

I'm really lost here.