[ckan-dev] Metadata representation within CKAN

Antoine Logean antoine.logean at innoq.com
Sun Sep 25 00:40:46 UTC 2011

Thanks a lot Rufus,

Let's dive inside !

I have set up a CKAN instance for the hackathon we will have in
Switzerland in one week (http://make.opendata.ch).
I would like to write a simple and funny Javascript visualisation of the
metadata. Instead of the linear list of packages I would like to have
some tree representation where I can navigate in the different kinds of
datasets that are defined in the repository. This is why I need a
metadata interface.

Regards

Antoine