[ckan-dev] ckanext-multilingual docs

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Tue Apr 17 16:40:34 UTC 2012

I've written the (initial) user docs for the multilingual branch:

https://github.com/okfn/ckan/commit/f5cb30eb9399a08d23f06c178957435981489818

I added a section "Translating Datasets, Groups and Tags" with a general
overview (I think it could do with some example curl commands or
something like that, and maybe even a screenshot, to show how to use the
API and make the whole thing more concrete), and I added details to the
apiv3 section.

kindly, not sure whether you want to add any more to this.

Rufus, I thought you might want to take a look at it.

This branch will be getting merged into master soon, for the 1.7
release.