[ckan-dev] Blurb on previewing

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Wed Apr 25 16:43:01 UTC 2012

I've just added the following paragraph to the page on ckan.org about
data previewing (http://ckan.org/features/visualise/), but I'm just
running it by here in case I've got something wrong:

"CKAN's built-in previews use the DataStore's API. If you have your
own data previewing tools or are planning to build them, it's easy to
plug them into the API so that you can create visualisations on the
fly, without the need for users to download the data."

Sam - it's also unbalanced the page a bit, but as I'm not too au fait
with the "span offset6 ...." stuff I'll leave that to you ... :-)

Mark

--
Mark Wainwright, CKAN Community Co-ordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation http://okfn.org/