[ckan-dev] Release 1.7 beta: testing, testing

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Apr 26 14:38:38 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The 1.7 release has been branched and deployed to
http://thedatahub.org. Please report any issue that you may found to
this list or the #ckan channel.

The translations for this release are now ready to be updated on
Transifex, Sean will send an email soon with more details about this.

To all developers, please push only fixes and documentation changes to
this branch. If in doubt, contact me.

It would be great if we also could have a quick go and test the more
important non-project specific extensions that we use with this
release. Even if it's a quick run of the tests (if any) or a manual
test it would be useful.
We definitely need to standardize this process, automate it and assign
a responsible dev for each extension, but in the meantime, and for
this release, we more or less know on which extensions we have been
working more recently and which ones may need updating.

Cheers,

Adrià