[ckan-dev] WebStore

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 10 08:05:01 UTC 2012

On 9 April 2012 18:19, Friedrich Lindenberg
<friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was just wondering about the webstore: the instance still seems to be
> running, and I'm planning to use it for some upcoming client work. Do you

The instance was scheduled for shutdown and I had disconncted it from
the internet prior to archiving / transferring / deleting (as
relevant) data contained therein.

> have any plan for it (or its inevitable sudden shutdown) yet? Should I move
> it over to OpenSpending's servers so that you don't need to worry about it
> any longer?

If you want to move it over that would be great. I've already done
some pruning and the only substantial data left is yours :-)

Rufus