[ckan-dev] CKAN Endpoint

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche py.vandenbussche at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:38:38 UTC 2012

Thank you Mark,

@Ross I've developped a while ago, an application "Public SPARQL Endpoints
Status" [1] which verify hourly the availability of every endpoint
registered in CKAN. To do so, I use the CKAN Endpoint.

Results from this application are freely published and used in particular
in the CKAN validator.

If you need more information or help, don't hesitate.

[1] http://labs.mondeca.com/sparqlEndpointsStatus/index.html

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche.