[ckan-dev] Version numbers on master

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:30:44 UTC 2012

On 24 April 2012 13:25, Ross Jones <ross.jones at okfn.org> wrote:

> By default the docs show master don't they?
The docs point to the latest stable version (1.6 right now, see
http://docs.ckan.org/)

> Perhaps it would be nicer if it were clear both which version you are looking at and how to get to the current release version.
The version you are looking at would appear at the notice on the
homepage. We could also try to put it on a more permanent place like
on the right sidebar, on top of the TOC. I'm not sure how to point to
the current release version if you are in a different one, but maybe
is less important if the latest release is the default one.

Adrià