[ckan-dev] New data hub in Korea

Kim Haklae haklaekim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:21:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have installed CKAN 1.7 for the Korea Data Hub (http://thedatahub.kr),
which aims to share open data in Korea.
It will be operated by a crowd-sourcing approach by collaborating with
several open communities in Korea.
This site will be launched the beginning of September in public with some
governmental datasets. For example, it will have all catalogs from
data.seoul.go.kr, which is the data portal of Seoul city and also one of
the best example in Korea. Some of datasets will be translated in English
in thedatahub.kr later.

Also I have finished to translate Open Data Handbook in Korean (will upload
it soon). I am waiting for CKAN 1.8 now :)

Best regards,
Haklae