[ckan-dev] Trouble Post-installation process

mehdi benchoufi benchoufi.mehdi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:14:04 UTC 2012

Hi Everybody,

Trying to follow the post-installation file, I had to run the command :
paster --plugin=ckan user add admin --config=/etc/ckan/std/std.ini

But I have an error message telling me the std.ini doesn't exist. In fact,
I don't find any ckan directory in etc. Did I miss soething in the
installaltion process, knowing everything in those steps went well

By the way, in the solr installation (
http://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-1.7.1/solr-setup.html#solr-single), I found
perhaps an error in the symlink :

sudo ln -s ~/ckan/ckan/config/solr/schema-1.4.xml /etc/solr/conf/schema.xml

(should be) : sudo ln -s
~/pyenv/src/ckan/ckan/config/solr/schema-1.4.xml
/etc/solr/conf/schema.xml

Best,
Newben