[ckan-dev] Errors running Google Analytics Extension

Luca De Santis desantis at netseven.it
Fri Aug 31 09:54:07 UTC 2012

Hi CKAN-ers,
I've been experiencing a weird issue in the last days. The Google Analytics stats don't get updated. I double-checked my configuration and run from command line the loadanalytics command with paster: this is the error that I get (cleaned up a bit from HTML to ease reading):

> gdata.client.RequestError: Server responded with: 404,
>
> ...That’s an error.
> The requested URL <code>/analytics/feeds/accounts/default?max-results=300</code> was not found on this server.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? Any guess?

My configuration (pyenv, dev.ini, etc) seems correct: the command invocation has been on crontab for a month and didn't change. It seems like it stopped working a few days ago.

TIA.

Ciao,
L.

--