[ckan-dev] 1.8 status update

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Wed Aug 15 09:54:58 UTC 2012

> * Translations should be updated and tested, Sean, can you pull the
> latest ones from Transifex to 1.8? We'll deploy them to TDH.

Can do

> - #84 There has been a lively discussion on this one, Toby, Ian,
> David: are you happy with the outcome? Can you guys decide if it can
> be merged or not?

Given that there are currently tests failing I think we need this one
for 1.8. Right now I don't know whether all the failing multilingual
extension tests are due to this issue or whether there's another issue
as well.

> - #85 Sean: I assume this is not for 1.8?

No, it can wait, in the meantime I've worked around it for CMAP.

#2763 is pull request #84 which I think needs to go in.

#2843 and #2845 are quite serious unfortunately, organizations is
unusable at the moment, and organizations is needed by clients. The fix
is probably small although I don't have it yet, was hoping to talk to
Ross about it.

The rest of the 1.8 tickets from me can be held back into 1.8.1.