[ckan-dev] ckan roadmap for contribution

Aaron Couch acinternets at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 20:37:10 UTC 2012

hi Pascal:

I'm also working on a Drupal integration for CKAN. Haven't posted any code
yet but will soon. Basically we are creating a custom field that uploads
files and hands them off to CKAN for processing into a datastore and then
visualizes the data in recline. Would love to hear more about what you are
working on.

best,

-Aaron