[ckan-dev] ckan roadmap for contribution

p.romain at cg33.fr p.romain at cg33.fr
Thu Aug 16 09:01:19 UTC 2012

Hi Rufus,

Thanks for your answer.
We are available today.
We are five spread around France and Lebanon so the best is maybe that we
initiate the meeting and add you and nay other person interested to this
online meeting.

For @Aaron, our integration goes the other way round. We describe and
store in CKAN and export groups, tags and dataset into Drupal. In the CMS,
datasets are read-only and users register in CKAN.
The Drupal front-end is then used to link datasets with apps and ideas and
to create groups of interest around datasets (forums, comments, blogs,
mapping parties and the like)

For which project are you working on ?

Cordialement,
Pascal Romain
Chef de projet informatique documentaire
Service Projets Etudes Conseils
Direction des Systèmes d'Information
05 56 99 33 33 poste 6643
@datalocale