[ckan-dev] Question: url_error -->URL unobtainable: Server returned HTTP 404

Kim, Soonho (IFPRI) SOONHO.KIM at cgiar.org
Tue Dec 4 14:13:52 UTC 2012

Dear Developers;

Is there any clue or hint to solve the problem below?
I would appreciate any kind of help.  : )

Best,
Soonho

In the bottom of the page, there is information about "URL" and "URL_error":
url

http://data.ifpri.org/lod/ghi.rdf

url_error

URL unobtainable: Server returned HTTP 404

I checked the url (http://data.ifpri.org/lod/ghi.rdf) and it works fine.

However, the page is saying that "URL unobtainable: Server returned HTTP 404" in the row of "url_error". It seems to be generated from the "data hub" server.

Do you kindly give advice on how I can fix the "URL_error" message?

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Best,

Soonho