[ckan-dev] Permissions: adding a page to read-site action

Knud Hinnerk Möller knud at datalysator.com
Wed Dec 12 14:12:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

according to http://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-1.8/authorization.html, the "read-site action (associated with the system object) allows or denies access to pages not associated with specific objects. These currently include: Dataset search, Group index, Tags index, Authorization Group index, All requests to the API (on top of any other authorization requirements)"

How would I go about adding a page to this list? Specifically, I would like to include the /stats page. This is for a non-public CKAN (1.8), where any kind of access requires a login.

Cheers,
Knud