[ckan-dev] Date string errors with schema-2.0.xml

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Wed Dec 12 18:40:29 UTC 2012

Hello,

I might not have time to do do this as quickly as you would like, as I can
not think of an easy way to test it.

The other option for you is to do is you could convert them or remove them
yourself in an IPackageController.before_index(pkg_dict) call?  This at
least would make sure it would defiantly work for your case.

Thanks

David