[ckan-dev] storage issue

Peder Jakobsen | gmail pjakobsen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 13:32:06 UTC 2012

Hi Pascal,

I'm not on the CKAN team, and I can't reproduce this error, but....

...it would be helpful to know how you are setup to do debugging in Python.
 The warning is produced in line 1146 /ckan/logic/action/get.py   If you
can set a breakpoint there, when the debugger fires up i'm sure you'll find
the problem if you step backwards in the call stack.  I recommend Eclipse
with PyDev for the easiest way to do this if Python is not your full time
gig.

Bonne chance,

Peder

/