[ckan-dev] Relationship bug

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Feb 7 17:19:33 UTC 2012

On 7 February 2012 15:18, <mirko.spasic at pupin.rs> wrote:

> Dear CKANers,
>
> I noticed a bug in CKAN, related to package relationships. Actually, I
> don't know if it is a bug, or it is a normal behavior.
> If I have a relationship between two packages, and then I edit any
> property of one of them (Author email, for example), the relationship will
> automatically be lost. Is this normal, or it is a bug?

Many thanks for letting us know - yes this is a serious bug. I'll try and
prepare a patch for this in the next couple of days. Follow progress here:
http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1786

BTW, great to see all the good work going on with
http://rs.ckan.net/<http://rs.ckan.net/revision>

David

Thank you in advance,