[ckan-dev] Problems with ckanext-harvest

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:19:39 UTC 2012

Hi Philipp,

Sorry to hear you still have troubles.

2012/1/11 "Lämmel, Philipp" <philipp.laemmel at fokus.fraunhofer.de>:
> Unfortunately, all packages won't be added to my default group. I tried API v1 (with name) and v2 (with ID). I don't see any errors, but afterwards all packages won't be in my group.
Do you mean that some of the packages are missing in the group or none
of them was imported?
Are they showing up on the group page (http://localhost:5000/group/edu)?

> This is the JSON I used in my configuration field:
> {
>  "api_version":"1",
>  "default_tags":["new-tag-1","new-tag-2"],
>  "default_groups":["edu"],
>  "default_extras":{"new_extra":"Test","harvest_url":"{harvest_source_url}/package/{dataset_id}"}
> }
The configuration looks good, and it definitely works for me (ie the
datasets are added to the edu group)
Maybe is there some problem with the group permissions? Can you check
the "Authorization" tab on the edu group page which roles are set up?

Cheers,
Adrià