[ckan-dev] Problems with ckanext-harvest

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:58:26 UTC 2012

Hi Philipp,
Your permissions look fine.

Is the CKAN instance you are harvesting from publicly available or at
least can you PM the url?
It's most probably not, so could you send me the output of a similar
call to this one, for a package that is supposed to go into the "edu"
group:

http://<ckan-instance>/api/rest/package/<package-name>

It should be a JSON representation of the package

Thanks,

Adrià