[ckan-dev] ckan-dev moderator

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Jan 24 17:53:55 UTC 2012

On 24 January 2012 17:07, Mark Wainwright <mark.wainwright at okfn.org> wrote:

> Who is supposed to moderate ckan-dev posts?

There is a list admin group of people (not including me), but essentially
most is ignored as it fails the criteria. i.e. is from non-list members, is
spam, or is larger than the 40Kb limit. The latter applied in your case.

> I sent a bug report a week
> ago or so, and got a 'your post needs to be moderated' reply (because
> I included a couple of screenshots).

I've now found this in the moderation queue now, passed it and it has just
arrived in in-boxes.

> Gmail confused me into thinking
> it had been sent, but in fact it seems it never was.

Gmail's magic for avoiding duplicates causes these sorts of problems
sometimes... :-(

I hope that helps,

David