[ckan-dev] Preview CKAN

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jan 26 15:48:49 UTC 2012

On 25 January 2012 22:05, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I reported this a while back, but is there any chance we can make the data
> preview thing work in CKAN again?

It works for me (most of the time ... -- the issue is that some
datasets don't convert properly through our data proxy [1]. Until we
switch wholesale to webstore we won't be able to do a lot about this
...).

If you do have problems could you report the specific dataset /
resource you were looking at.

Aside for devs: I also did a major correction to the jsonp data proxy
over the weekend (we were not correctly limiting the number of rows
returned resulting in an out of memory errors in app engine).

Rufus

[1]: https://github.com/okfn/dataproxy

> Much obliged ))
>
> Lucy