[ckan-dev] Update 1.8 tickets

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Jul 2 09:55:10 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Could all devs please go through their tickets for 1.8 and update them
if necessary?

http://trac.ckan.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=owner&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=owner&col=status&col=priority&col=keywords&milestone=ckan-v1.8

We were supposed to branch 1.8 today but looks like there is still
quite a lot of stuff to do, so it would be good to have trac updated
to help decide whether deferring or not.

Also, if you have a pending pull request that is not getting enough
attention and is supposed to go to 1.8, use this thread to complain
about it. It would be good if those of us available today could take
some time to review pending requests.

One last thing, we still have tickets in the old
ckan-sprint-2012-06-25 milestone, make sure none of this should be in
ckan-1.8 (and eventually move them to a "canonical" milestone)
http://trac.ckan.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=owner&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=owner&col=status&col=priority&col=keywords&milestone=ckan-sprint-2012-06-25

Thanks,

Adrià