[ckan-dev] Prelim SPARQL endpoint - request for test

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche py.vandenbussche at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:21:55 UTC 2012

Hello Ross,

I come back to you concerning the Datahub sparql endpoint. Have you added
the information of format (dct:format) about a distribution ? Unless I
missed something, I don't see this information.
5 persons asked me about the SPARQL endopoint status tool but I do not have
any fresh data since march.

All the best,

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche.