[ckan-dev] Welcome and a question about spatial extension.

Support Open Cities support.opencities at upf.edu
Mon Jul 16 14:26:19 UTC 2012

Hello, I'm new CKAN lists, just wanted to say hello and ask about an error I'm having with the spatial extension.

Perhaps you could help me, the error I have is once I have installed and configured the PostGIS, when I go to initialize the plugin:

"paster - plugin = ckanext spatial-spatial initdb 4326 - config = / etc / CKAN / ckannets / ckannets.ini"

I get the following error:

'Please Refer to the "Setting up PostGIS" section in the README.')
Exception: The spatial extension is enabled, But have not Been PostGIS set-up in the database. Please Refer to the "Setting up PostGIS" section in the README.

I followed all the setup steps and still getting it. How to make a set-up in the database?, Following the manual and theoretically would be no?.

A greeting and thank you very much!.