[ckan-dev] Update 1.8 tickets

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Mon Jul 2 13:15:29 UTC 2012

> Also, if you have a pending pull request that is not getting enough
> attention and is supposed to go to 1.8, use this thread to complain
> about it. It would be good if those of us available today could take
> some time to review pending requests.

I'd like to get #2428 (requirements cleanup) into 1.8, pull request here:

https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/46

I'll try to get #1434  (i18n strings from core extensions into pot file)
and #2290 (translation of facet titles in search pages) done.

#2434 (fix the build of the documentation) shouldn't delay the release
as it's not CKAN core, it's mostly done will try to get it polished
before the final release of 1.8.

I've moved the rest of mine into 1.9 or closed them.

There are two tickets in 1.8, #2607 and #2608, that I made but didn't
assign to anyone, they're about file uploading not working. Can someone
triage these and check that it's not just my problem?