[ckan-dev] CKAN info

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:21:04 UTC 2012

On 18 July 2012 10:57, Mark Wainwright <mark.wainwright at okfn.org> wrote:

> Toby, the licence page you linked to also I guess answers Bert's
> question about included components:
>
> Webhelpers
> Genshi
> Migrate
> SQLAlchemy
>
> However, is this still correct? I thought moving away from Genshi was
> your happiest moment.

It will be!  Genshi is the only templating (creating the pages) in ckan <=
1.8
from 1.9 (when the demo theme merges into master) we will also include
jinja2

Genshi will then remain for legacy support for some time before hopefully
fully retiring at some point in the future

but becoming legacy only is good enough for my dream