[ckan-dev] master failing tests

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Thu Jul 26 11:49:02 UTC 2012

> not sure if other people are experiencing issues with these tests - as far
> as I can tell I have the correct solr schema and have run setup.py any ideas
>
> Toby
>
> these fail for me
>
> ckan.tests.lib.test_solr_package_search_synchronous_update.TestSearchOverallWithSynchronousIndexing.test_03_update_package_from_dict
>
> ckan.tests.lib.test_solr_package_search_synchronous_update.TestSearchOverallWithSynchronousIndexing.test_02_add_package_from_dict
>
> ckan.tests.lib.test_solr_package_search.TestSearchOverall.test_overall
>
> ckan.tests.lib.test_solr_package_search.TestSearch.test_2_title
>
> ckan.tests.lib.test_solr_search_index.TestSolrSearchIndex.test_index_illegal_xml_chars
>
> ckan.tests.functional.test_search.TestSearch.test_2_title
>
> ckan.tests.functional.test_search.TestNonActivePackages.test_search

Hey Toby, none of those are failing for me, but I am seeing these three
fail reliably:

ckan/tests/functional/test_related.py (cannot import name
assert_regexp_matches)

test_multilingual_plugin.TestDatasetTermTranslation.test_dataset_index_translatio

test_multilingual_plugin.TestDatasetTermTranslation.test_group_read_translation

I haven't had time to look into it yet but those three look like actual
bugs to me so I've made a couple of tickets for 1.8:

http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/2762

http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/2763