[ckan-dev] File Upload Hugs ckan 1.7

John john at farwell-consultants.com
Thu Jul 26 13:11:28 UTC 2012

Hi Sean, I managed to get the upload working , the problem was that www-data
did not have permission to write to the directory, I rectified this by
giving www-data write permission to the upload directory.

Now the error is "Only HTTP URLs are supported: Data proxy does not support
URLs" when I try to preview the csv file I have  uploaded

John