[ckan-dev] DataStore config questions

Jim Craner jim at codeforamerica.org
Mon Jun 4 06:38:17 UTC 2012

Sorry for the delay in replying, please let me know if you need me to
recontext any of these troubleshooting steps.

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 9:39 AM, David Raznick <kindly at gmail.com> wrote:

[re: celeryd and datastorer not displaying any console or log output
when attempting to preview a CSV]

> yes, there should be some logging of each task.  Have you run python
> setup.py develop in ckanext-datastorer and added datastorer to your plugins
> in your ini file.

I had not done the setup.py step within datastorer.  I ran that
successfully, then restarted everything with the same result (no
preview of simple test CSV resource).  This time, however, I did get
the following console output in my celery console:

http://pastebin.com/UqaZKcju

> Has it got this in your celery output as well?
>
> [Tasks]
>   . archiver.clean
>   . archiver.link_checker
>   . archiver.update