[ckan-dev] Everyone please farm your trac tickets!

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Mon Jun 18 15:50:07 UTC 2012

Hey all, David and I have finished going through the trac tickets,
except that we haven't touched tickets that are assigned to other
people, so we need everyone to go through and do their own tickets.

The idea is that we're having goal-based trac milestones, e.g.
ckan-v1.7.1, ckan-v1.8, ckan-demo-site, etc. and we'll no longer use
sprint milestones. We're still keeping the future and backlog
milestones. Tickets with no milestone are the new incoming ones that
need to be sorted into milestones in the next meeting.

So can everyone go through their own tickets, especially the ones in the
current-ckan-sprint milestone (which we want to delete) and the ones
with no milestone, and move each tickent into ckan-v1.8 or ckan-v1.9 or if
necessary make new milestones for big goals that are not pegged to a
ckan release (or dump tickets in backlog or future).

Thanks!