[ckan-dev] DataStorer questions

Jim Craner jim at codeforamerica.org
Mon Jun 18 17:45:43 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Now that I successfully got DataStorer and Preview running on a test
server, I'm trying to get it running on our production 10.04 Ubuntu
CKAN 1.7 server.

I used the newly-updated instructions on the github page for
Datastorer (https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-datastorer), and added on
the "python setup.py install" command at the end per Sean.

It seemed to work but when I try to upload a test.csv, the following
error appears in the celery.log:

http://pastebin.com/B10zfd6J

The behavior on the user side is the standard pink stripe where the
Preview table should be on the Resource Viewing page.

Any suggestions based on that Traceback from Celery?

Thanks!
Jim

--
-----