[ckan-dev] Preparing 1.7.1

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Fri Jun 8 16:49:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

All suitable pending commits have been cherry-picked to 1.7.1, so I
would like to start the release process for it.

AFAIK there are just a couple of pending points:

* Small updates to translations: Sean, can you take care of this
please? You probably know better which ones need updating
* Docs improvements: There is some work to be done regarding giving
more presence to important extensions in the core docs and also the
upgrade instructions could be improved. See more details in this
ticket [1], and feel free to add any more docs work that you think
that must be done.

As soon as the translations are updated and tested I'll deploy 1.7.1
to the DataHub, in order to test it for a week or so before the
release.

Adrià

[1] http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/2505