[ckan-dev] DataStore functionality on TheDataHub

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Thu Jun 14 13:27:09 UTC 2012

Hi James,

That looks pretty interesting, especially in light of the new thread called
'Specification of data processing web services'
( http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2012-June/002476.html) and the
need for internal job queueing.

I suspect the initial reaction would be negative about making redis a
dependency for those services, but as redis has been mentioned in relation
to other solutions, maybe it isn't such as big deal.  Worth some discussion.

Definitely worth the time to take a look I think.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Ross