[ckan-dev] [#2477] Add extensions section to docs

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Tue Jun 19 18:07:03 UTC 2012

I would give +1 to moderatededits. I haven't kept notes but I feel I
have quite often been asked about this. In fact I think it should be
deployed on TDH so people can try it out.

Moderated updates to data (as opposed to metadata) would be even more useful ...

Mark

On 19 June 2012 17:03, Adrià Mercader <amercadero at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 June 2012 16:40, Sean Hammond <sean.hammond at okfn.org> wrote:
>> Lets just do it my email. So we have the core extensions, looking in
>> ckan/ckanext it looks like:
>>
>> - multilingual
>> - organizations
>> - publisher_form
>> - stats
>>
>> What external extensions do we want to officially support? Some guesses
>> from me:
>
>> - archiver? +1 (needed by datastorer and qa)
>> - datastorer? +1 (move to core +1)
>> - social? +0
>> - harvest? +1
>> - inspire? -1 (it will probably get integrated with spatial in some near future)
>> - disqus? +0
>> - qa? +1
>> - spatial? +1
>
> Some more:
>
> example +1 (if this is to be the main tool for devs to learn how to
> write extensions it should be kept up to date
> googleanalytics +1
> moderatededits -1
>

>> Reply with +1's and -1's for these and other extensions and we'll
>> compile a list

Mark Wainwright, CKAN Community Co-ordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation http://okfn.org/
CKAN on Twitter: @CKANproject