[ckan-dev] pep8 mania

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Fri Jun 22 10:22:30 UTC 2012

I've started committing each file manually for a few of them, which should make it less painful in future.
I think we'll NEVER get it done if we don't take the plunge and do it in reasonably big chunks (with individual commits).

Doing controllers took a couple of hours, and I think if we each just did 2 hours on cleanup it'd make a huge difference.

Ross