[ckan-dev] requirements changes ACTION NEEDED

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:34:35 UTC 2012

After doing this I get all these pyutilib packages installed on my virtualenv:

pyutilib.autotest pyutilib.common pyutilib.component.app
pyutilib.component.config pyutilib.component.core
pyutilib.component.doc pyutilib.component.executables
pyutilib.component.loader pyutilib.dev pyutilib.enum pyutilib.excel
pyutilib.math pyutilib.misc pyutilib.ply pyutilib.pyro pyutilib.R
pyutilib.services pyutilib.subprocess pyutilib.svn pyutilib.th
pyutilib.virtualenv pyutilib.workflow unittest2 virtualenv

If I recall correctly, the only part of pyutilib we need is
pyutilib.component.core, so shouldn't we be targeting this:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyutilib.component.core/4.5.3

instead of this:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/PyUtilib/4.0.2848

?