[ckan-dev] Polite notice: tests and docs

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Mar 2 20:48:50 UTC 2012

I should add I've obviously pushed a fix:

<https://github.com/okfn/ckan/commit/0ab99cf0f4755222bc878ec1f266a3c1e75e930a>

And also one for the doc building

<https://github.com/okfn/ckan/commit/69d7f180b02d4ad775dc8b9041dfb109cb9ac0eb>

@seanh: sorry about being blocked though I note the failing tests in
master the error (for me at least) were:

TemplateSyntaxError: invalid syntax (, line 1)
(/home/rgrp/src/ckan/ckan/templates/layout_base.html, line 39)

Which is fairly informative :-) (A quick comment out of line 39 and
all tests passed which should have at least got you on the road ...)

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation