[ckan-dev] colorado.ckan.net search API not showing new package

Allan Glen allan.glen at opencolorado.org
Wed Mar 21 23:22:59 UTC 2012

Sean,

What I found is that when I updated the package via the REST API (I updated
the version number) it started showing up in the search results.  It seems
like something was being cached and the cache was being invalidated when
updated via the REST API.

The problem can be reproduced by creating a package on
colorado.ckan.net(using the UI) and then searching for it via the
search API.

Thanks,
Allan