[ckan-dev] Using CKAN API to access list of data sets returned for a search query for Linked Open Data Cloud

Sarasi Lalithsena sarasi2010 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:41:42 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I need some help for using CKAN api to get the data sets returned for a
search query by CKAN.

First of all I would like to know that the list of data sets returned by
CKAN for a search
query is a ranked list or not.

When I tried to follow the example queries given in "
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/api-tutorial.html"
page for Seach it throws an internal server error. Am I missing something
or is there any other way to do it?
Specifically I am only interested for Linked Open Data sets so is there any
way that I can get
only those information.

Thanks In Advance
Regards