[ckan-dev] Resource text search

Eduardo Santos eduardo.edusantos at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:34:23 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

I'm kind of new to Ckan and I'm still learning how the community and the
tool works. So, I apologize if the question is too dummy.

I'm trying to setup a page where we can see results from a text search in
Ckan resources. However, it came to me that everytime I perform a search,
even if I supply resource parameters, I get all results for the dataset.

As an example, I've tried this page:
http://thedatahub.org/api/search/resource?format=api/sparql&limit=200&q=csv

No matter what parameters I send inside the *q* var, I allways get the same
results. So, the question is: is it possible to run a text search in a
resource?

--
Eduardo Santos
Analista de Sistemas