[ckan-dev] Action API autodocs

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Thu May 3 09:47:44 UTC 2012

> On 3 May 2012 10:33, Sean Hammond <sean.hammond at okfn.org> wrote:
>

> > I'd like to write a proper CKAN docstring conventions and put it on the
> > wiki or in sphinx or somewhere, but there won't be time before 1.7.
> >

> I think this is a great idea and something we should invest some time in

I thought it could be the start of a general CKAN Coding Standards
document.  Currently the CKAN wiki just links to one on the OKFN wiki,
but I think it'd be great to have a "living" document that is specific
to CKAN and that we keep somewhere in git, either in the sphinx docs or
just a file in the git repo like CodingStandard.rst. Lots of emails to
ckan-dev recently (especially from Toby) have talked about best-practice
dos and dont's for CKAN that would be good to go into it.