[ckan-dev] minification and licenses

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Thu May 3 18:39:50 UTC 2012

That sounds like a fair compromise, I'd be a little worried that it would get lost during deployment, or rather than people would forget to do it.

Maybe we should have a 'paster deploy' that runs a set of paster commands in a single step for a deployment?  Presumably running min on a minified file would be harmless.

Other than that though I think it's a good idea.

Ross.