[ckan-dev] Datastorer: celeryd fails on invalid resource URL

David Raznick kindly at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:57:11 UTC 2012

Hello,

Can you pull the latest ckanext-datastorer code and try again.  This was
subtle as the code that tries to generate the url relies on the url you are
currently in. I tested it without the /en in the url and it worked.

Sorry for the pain with this.  We have recently moved from having to
specify a site_url in your config

i.e ckan.site_url = http://vmubuntu.local:5000

to us trying to guess the site_url based on what the webserver sends and
this has thrown up many edge cases.

Hopefully this should be last of it.  If not I may decide to go with the
site_url config if it is there otherwise fall back to this method, but I
was hoping not to have to do this.

Thanks

David