[ckan-dev] Metadata queries

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Tue May 15 09:53:52 UTC 2012

Hi Tim,

Sorry for the delay in responding to this.

Not currently no, but it certainly does need documenting and I'll make sure it gets into the 1.7.1 documentation.  To change the format that you wish to return the dataset information in, you can simply override the package/read.rdf template to use whichever vocab you wish to use.

Normally this is done as part of an extension, and a recent one was done in https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-ecportal/blob/master/ckanext/ecportal/templates/package/custom_read.rdf the template name is different in this case as the read.rdf switches on a key parameters (see https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-ecportal/blob/master/ckanext/ecportal/templates/package/read.rdf ).

Apologies again for the lack of documentation, I'll make sure it gets done in this sprint.

Ross