[ckan-dev] RDF about CKAN datasets: not as good as it used to be.

Ross Jones ross.jones at okfn.org
Wed May 23 09:00:47 UTC 2012

I think Will's code is at  https://bitbucket.org/okfn/gockan . If you want to build this for the release version of go the 'fix' command ( http://golang.org/cmd/go/#Run_go_tool_fix_on_packages ) may help you fix any incompatabilities and I might be able to suggest solutions for you if it doesn't build cleanly.

Ross